I've Been Tagged - Twice!!

Okay, I've procrastinated enough...I was originally tagged by Ele and now Kim. Thinking of 7 weird things is almost more than I can handle (although I'm sure my husband/kids can easily come up with at least 14) so I'm going to do it all in one if that's okay!

Here are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random weird facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

  1. I hate crooked pictures. I have to always straighten them even if they're on a store's walls! If I'm in someone else's home I'll straighten, but only if they're not looking - because even I'm not that tacky. But it will drive me crazy if I can't. I'll keep looking at the picture and think how much better it would look straight. Sounds a little obsessive!
  2. I pick things up off the floor all the time with my toes. Drives people crazy. Not that I'm lazy...just why waste a talent like that??
  3. When I'm upset about something, I automatically start going around the house organizing and cleaning. I think much better that way!
  4. I'm a theme type person. When I decorate I have to do themes, whether it's subjects or colors. Example: Bees, daisies, yellow, green OR red, white, strawberries, retro OR aqua, pink, beachy. But then after a few weeks I like change and love so many colors, that I'll want to totally change everything around. It's horrible and drives me crazy, but I love so many things and enjoy decorating so much. I've thought of opening a shop so I can constantly be doing displays. It's a standing joke with my family that they'll come home and everything will be different or totally rearranged. I wish sooo much that I could just put everything together and not worry about my stuff all coordinating! Is there a help group for this sort of thing?? I've started doing each room one theme, that way I can have it all! But then my house won't "flow".
  5. I get very motion sick and always drive. My husband has learned it's for the best... In southern AZ, everything is straight and flat but then I got married and moved to western WA where everything curves and goes up and down. I DESPISE the 360 degree off/on ramps. Besides, I love to drive!
  6. I type in my dreams - now that drives me crazy!! Ever since I was a sophomore in HS typing class, I've typed out my thoughts and nighttime dreams. That's 17 years of constant typing. I think it's what helped me be a really good and fast typist. I was even recruited from my class at age 15 to work for a car dealership because of my typing skills.
  7. We don't have a TV in our home. So many other things for us to be doing and we can hardly find the time to do them as it is! We really don't miss it, either.

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 more people, but most blogs I read have already been tagged. So I'm not tagging anyone specific, but if you haven't been tagged yet please consider yourself TAGGED!!

1 comment:

Sadie Olive said...

I always get car sick too. I have to drive or sit up front. I never sit in the back seat. I also have gotten sick on a plane (from the motion) and now I'm afraid to fly! Yuk!

Thanks for your comments on my blog, and for adding me to your "Blogs to Peruse" list. :) Your blog is great, and I'll be back! I love the lilacs.