It's a Zoo Out There

My two youngest and I made a trip to the Oregon Zoo in Portland. First time we've been there and worth it! When we first arrived, we couldn't find parking anywhere even after driving around for 15-20 minutes. So we decided to leave for about an hour and come back (especially since we drove an hour and a half just to get there). We made a stop at HomeGoods, because we don't have one close to where we live, then made our way back. The timing was much better and we found a parking space. All three of us enjoyed this zoo. The kids were so good, I thought they deserved a snow cone when we finished! It was refreshing with the heat, too.


4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my its 91 degrees here today....I WANT A SNOW CONE....SO BAD!!! Lori. Those are such dolls!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Those pics are absolutely gorgeous. Just look at those faces. Those are to be framed for sure!

Anonymous said...

that is one of my favorite zoos too! I love the polar bear exhibit and the sea otters.

We have LOTS of family up there and make sure we visit the zoo when ever we make the trip up there.

Parisbreakfasts said...

Amazing pictures!